A Virtual Office is an offering for those businesses that don’t require actual office space but who wish to take advantage of specified office services on an ongoing basis. Enjoy the benefits of a professional office presence and support services, but at a fraction of the cost!
Many of our virtual office clients utilise call answering services, business address (mail / courier handling), boardroom and meeting room hire packages and/or secretarial services, but there is no one-size-fits-all arrangement when it comes to virtual offices. We welcome the opportunity to work with you to tailor a package that makes sense for your business, selecting a combination of services that adds value and fits your mode of operation and budget.
The features and benefits of some of the most common virtual office services are described below, however this is by no means an exhaustive list.
- Would you like your clients/prospects to be professionally greeted and attended to when they call you on the phone?
- Do you feel tied down having to always be available to answer phone calls during business hours?
- Is the constant interruption of having to answer calls, and filter out genuine callers from spammers and salespeople, taking time away from what you should be doing?
- Are you missing important calls (or misplacing messages scribbled on scraps of paper!) while you are in meetings, out on the road or grabbing a bite to eat?
- Would you like to have a secretary field your calls and then pass on messages to you (by e-mail, fax, phone, SMS, etc) at a time that suits you?
- Do you need to get away for a holiday or a business trip for a week or two, but wish you had someone reliable to “mind the phones” while you are away?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, Call Answering may be just the virtual office service you are looking for!
Ashgrove Serviced Offices can provide you with a dedicated number – or have your existing number(s) diverted to one of our numbers – that is professionally answered in your business name by one of our Receptionists. Based on your instructions, they will then forward the call to you or your staff and/or take a message that is passed on to you in whatever form you prefer (e-mail, fax, SMS, phone, etc). Such an arrangement can be ongoing (where we receive all your calls or where you divert your phone(s) to us when you are unavailable) or a one-off (e.g. you are taking a two week holiday over Christmas).
Business Address (Mail / Courier Handling)
- Do you wish to establish a presence for your business in Ashgrove / Brisbane by way of a street address and/or Post Office Box?
- Perhaps you have a home-based business and wish to maintain the anonymity of your home address?
- Do you require a street address where you know someone will always be in attendance during business hours, to receive (or dispatch) courier deliveries?
Our Business Address service provides you with a street address you can use to broadcast your presence in Ashgrove / Brisbane, or where you specifically need to provide a physical street address e.g. for delivery of goods by courier. While mail can also be sent to your business at this address, if you are expecting more than the occasional item of mail, we recommend setting up a post office box at Ashgrove Post Office; we do a daily collection of mail from our own and our clients' post office boxes each morning. Our staff will notify you on receipt of any mail or packages, and according to your instructions, we can hold such items for you to collect, or send them on to a specified address. We can also arrange the dispatch of goods based on your requirements.
Virtual office clients can also elect to have their business name displayed on the directory board (which lists our serviced office businesses) at the entrance to Ashgrove Serviced Offices.
Packages for Boardroom and Meeting Room Hire
For clients who use the boardroom and/or meeting room on a regular or semi-regular basis, a package can be arranged that provides you with redeemable credits for the use of the meeting spaces, at discounted rates.